Get Your Ideal Smile with Porcelain Veneers in Glendale
Your smile. It's something that you are no doubt very familiar with. This is true even for people who do not love what they see when they look in the mirror. If you've got a turned tooth, crowded teeth, chips, a gap, or stains, you know what we mean. You don't need to see these flaws every day to know they're there. And you certainly don't show them to others.
Why go through life hiding your smile? We are pleased to help patients overcome cosmetic dental concerns with personal care in our Glendale office. If you have a tooth - or several - that you would like to improve, consider how this may be accomplished with porcelain veneers.
Advantages of Porcelain Veneers
There are several reasons why patients visit our Glendale practice to learn about porcelain veneers. Ultimately, what every person wants is results, and veneer treatment delivers on a number of points. Advantages of this method of cosmetic care include:
- The ultra-thin structure of veneers means minimal alteration of natural enamel.
- Gum tissue is usually very tolerant of the biocompatible porcelain material. This means little to no temporary inflammation, and no discomfort or wearing down of the gums, as can occur with a fixture like a metal crown.
- Porcelain replicates the characteristics of natural enamel to such an extent that a porcelain veneer can sit next to an untreated tooth without giving anything away.
- No special care is necessary to preserve the life of a porcelain veneer; just routine brushing and flossing, and regular checkups. We do encourage patients to use their teeth for chewing only because to bite and twist with veneers could weaken the bond that keeps them stable.
- The average life of a veneer is 10 years. However, this could be shortened or lengthened depending on oral care habits.
You deserve to have the smile you want, a smile that reflects your inner youthfulness and energy. To learn more about how porcelain veneers can create your best smile, call Cyberdent in Glendale at (818) 547-4455.
Location: 6300 San Fernando Rd, Glendale, CA 91201